Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Little Behind...

Ever since Jared and Jenna turned 6 months my life has gotten super busy. I don't know where my days go and by 8pm I am exhausted. Luckily they are still on a good schedule. I still get everyone to nap at the same time everyday which buys me some alone time, except that it is usually spent vacuuming up Cheerios and scraping dried banana goo off the tile. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Both babies are mobile now, Jenna does a traditional crawl and is cruising the furniture and Jared has gotten really good at his army crawl and is starting to pull up on things. They are really beginning to understand things we say to them and Brooke is still their favorite person. They're waving hi/bye and beginning to clap and I LOVE the spontaneous open mouth slobbery kisses I get!
Now that I have my Mac back I'm going to try to keep more current.

No comments: