Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hershey Park


We decided to take the kiddos to Hershey Park last weekend to see the Christmas lights. Brooke was psyched of course because of her love of chocolate, inherited of course from me. I was a little nervous about the cold. I had a snowsuit for Jenna but had to go buy one for Jared. I am so sick of the boy clothes that have to have either trains or dinosaurs, or sports stuff on them. I found one plain snowsuit but it was thin and didn't seem too warm for a day outdoors. Next to it was a very fuzzy warm but very ridiculous looking blue puppy dog snowsuit complete with ears and tail. Function had to win out over fashion with this one for a day outdoors in 40 degree weather. I think Jared almost cried when I bought it. The look on his face when it was actually on him said it all. I will torture him with these photos when he's a teen. He looked so goofy but so stinkin' cute at the same time and it kept him soo so warm.


We had a great day and the weather was freezing but we had so much fun doing the rides and seeing the lights that it wasn't too bad. And the chocolate was fabulous!




No comments: